Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Bought bridesmaid dress online but like to shorten the hemline...what should I do?

I bought this bridesmaid dress online but like to short the hemline since it is kinda long...I would like it to up to my knee or a bit longer. Should i take it to a tailor place it to get it altered...the online website i bought it from wont do any kind of alterations...some one pls help
Bought bridesmaid dress online but like to shorten the hemline...what should I do?
get a seamtress to do it
Bought bridesmaid dress online but like to shorten the hemline...what should I do?
take it to your local seamstress/tailor.
Reply:wana know wats all in fashion now a days n wana be trendy n different


http://latestfashiontipss.blogspot.com/


one of the best website that has got so much for all your fashion needs n queries n to know wats all is in fashion now a days.try these links n be stylish in ur own way

No comments:

Post a Comment