Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Size for Hollister and Abercrombie?

I can fit Hollister but how come I can%26#039;t abercrombie? when I went there once with my dad the man said the sizes wouldn%26#039;t fit me he suggested I shopped at Abercrombie Kids when I tried Hollister my dad douted that the clothes would fit me he was surprised when one of the employee said the xs can fit me but when I come home my mom says WHY! did you get xs I said xs is m for kids am I right?? and I got this shirt from there it was xs but it was REALLY long it touch the top of my knees will abercrombie clothes do the same?
Size for Hollister and Abercrombie?
well. you must be tiny! i mean their shirts do come long. but hollister is a division of abercrombie right? well a%26amp;f is made for older girls so their clothes fit older girls. hollister clothes are made for younger so i suggest you shop @ hollister. love ya. :)
Size for Hollister and Abercrombie?
abercrombie%26#039;s sizes run smaller than hollister.
Reply:If your a xs at AF you will definitely fit into abercrombie. Depending on what it is you can range from a small to a large. Abercrombie has similar cloth but its meant for a younger girls or smaller girls so it prob wont be as long as some of the AF things.

No comments:

Post a Comment