Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Where can I get a custom made grill for myself at?

This is the kind of grill you wear in your mouth :P
Where can I get a custom made grill for myself at?
god hopefully nowhere.
Where can I get a custom made grill for myself at?
are you serious? yuck
Reply:The reason I mostly contacted you is your incorrect English, are you in West VA? Never put %26quot;at%26quot; at the end of a sentence. Where can I get a grill at???????????????ugh!!!!!!!!! simply where can I get a grill...........hopefully you are kidding. They have gone out. And cost a fortune, You have to go the a dentist and have molds made of your teeth, and then made to fit, expensive, and why? they are going out of style.


I saw some in the mall for $20, any color, and they have a wax you heat and fit in your mouth. Try that for a while unless you are rich, but, your grammar wouldn%26#039;t be so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment